1.The Website Design And Development service Includes:
i. Layout of the site will remain fixed, menus, page contents can be changes from admin section.
ii. Maximum Email Address.
iii. Uptime Of Email Service Is 99%.
2. During the agreement and even after the agreement termination the service provider will not handover any work to the customer any circumstance except the data in the MDB Or SQL Format
3. Customer has to include a credit on the home page of the site to the service provider. The credit to the service provider will be designed and placed by the service provider but shall be in the form of hypertext link to the service provider’s website.
4. In any circumstances the customer cannot be given the direct access either to the website code or ftp / direct access to the server.
5. Incase either the service charges or the annual hosting charges will not be paid on time by the customer the developer will possess all the rights to stop the service immediately.
6. Only gif. Jpeg,png,flv and fla file formats are supported in images and videos respectively
7. Any Additional Work after the completion of the work will be charged accordingly
8. After the website design will be approved by client, any change in the design will be charged accordingly
9. Any change in the requirement will effect the total cost of the project.
10. Web Development does not include the logo design in what so ever conditions
11. All payments to be made against company’s official receipts only
12. All disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of Srinagar courts only
13. Full Payments must be made before the site / software will be launched
14. AssignmentSolutionz Provides Only Service Of Website, in case, on termination of contract, AssignmentSolutionz wont provide anything other then your domain and in case of software only the data will be provided after clearing the accounts
15. The contract is set between AssignmentSolutionz software Solutions and the client when he payed the advance amount against the website, no separate documents are required.
16. By paying the advance amount the customer agreed to all the terms and conditions of AssignmentSolutionz Software Solutions
17. All the contents of the website should be provided by the clients and if the customers tells us to fill in the data, he is responsible of any copyright issues in future.
18. The pictures used at the time of design approval are temporary and needs to be replaced my the pictures given the customer, if the customer will not provide the new one, he is responsible for any kind of copyright issues in future
19. Assignment Solutionz Software Solutions can change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of mbsap.com/en website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.
MBSAP TECHNOLOGY. will carry out work only where a written purchase order is provided by mail.
3. Changes to Website
MBSAP TECHNOLOGY. reserves the right to:
Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. mbsap.com/en shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Website Design
Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but mbsap.com/en cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of mbsap.com/en until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by mbsap.com/en remain the copyright of mbsap.com/en and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of mbsap.com/en.
mbsap.com/en cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of mbsap.com/en and where no charge is made by mbsap.com/en for such additions, mbsap.com/en accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
MBSAP TECHNOLOGY. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
MBSAP TECHNOLOGY. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
5. Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
mbsap.com/en cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by mbsap.com/en, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by mbsap.com/en before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, mbsap.com/en will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
6. Website Hosting
Whilst mbsap.com/en offers hosting of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by mbsap.com/en cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service.
mbsap.com/en reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, mbsap.com/en can cancel the said service and not liable for any data lost as a result of the cancellation.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to mbsap.com/en or otherwise used by mbsap.com/en as permitted by law.
In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
8. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, MBSAP TECHNOLOGY. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
mbsap.com/en makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Payment of Accounts
A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by mbsap.com/en on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
It is the mbsap.com/en policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by mbsap.com/en or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with mbsap.com/en. If accounts are not settled or mbsap.com/en has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USAn courts.