MBSAP ARABIC APP DEVELOPMENT
Today, the Arab and Gulf region accounts for more than 500 million daily internet users, more than half of whom use smartphones for web surfing and to access information on-the-go. With this steady rise in smartphone adoption, there are many takers for original smartphone apps featuring Arabic content. At Mbsap, we have considerable experience in developing native, multilingual, Arabic apps for iOS, Android, and Windows which target the Middle East and North African Arabic speakers.
Get a FREE QUOTE
Make Mbsap work in 24 hours!
Our Arabic Application Development Services
At Mbsap, we believe that making a great Arabic app does not only require stellar code development and beautiful aesthetics, but an in-depth understanding of the language and regional culture. We have worked with many companies in the UAE, and developed government-licensed apps based out of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc.
Our Arabic mobile application development capabilities include development of –
- Arabic Educational Apps
- Arabic B2B Apps
- Arabic Apps for Governments
- Arabic e-commerce Apps
- Arabic Charity Apps
- Arabic Game Apps
- Arabic Photo Editing Apps
- e-Learning Apps in Arabic
- Arabic Apps for Enterprise
- Arabic Service Apps
- Arabic Multimedia Apps
- Arabic Quran and Prayer Recitation Apps
- Arabic Calligraphy Apps
- Lifestyle and Luxury Arabic Apps
We have vast expertise in developing different kinds of app for diverse business uses. Share your app development idea with us; and we will develop a bilingual or multilingual app in a language of your choice.
Arabic Mobile App Development – How We Take Care of the Details
Over a decade of industry experience has taught us that no two apps are similar and that language and culture have an impact when it comes to the reception a mobile application receives from the public. Whether you are based out of one of Arabic speaking nations, or intend to develop an app to tap the large Arab market but have no prior experience in the language, we can help. Our expertise in developing Arabic apps extends to the following –
- RTL Navigation: We ensure that right-to-left navigation is suitably incorporated throughout the app. This ensures that Arabic users feel comfortable with the navigational layout, scrolling, etc. We work with suitably tested RTL frameworks for Android, iOS, and Windows while incorporating inbuilt APIs which leverage the same
- Font Usage and Arabic Typesetting: Arabic characters are usually wider and shorter than Latin characters. As a result, the app can look vastly different in both typefaces. We keep this in mind while developing the Arabic layout wireframe for the app. At Mbsap, we make sure that Arabic readers are extremely comfortable with the app typesetting, and make judicious use of white spaces and accurate translations as most of the apps are bilingual. If required, we also buy special fonts as requested by the client
- Bilingual/Multilingual Apps: Arabic apps are one of the most difficult to code for, and when the app needs to support multiple languages; the job gets even tougher. Our Arabic app developers ensure that when choosing language options within the app, the transition to another language is seamless and has no conflicts
- Image Selection: Novice developers usually overlook this, but at Mbsap, we understand the importance of specific images and how they should be positioned within an Arabic app. We do not use the same images for Arabic and English versions, as simply flipping the images horizontally can create massive UI and UX issues. A lot of care goes into selecting the correct image to be displayed within your app
- Cultural Influence: Arabic application development at Mbsap respects the unique cultural aspects of all Arabic speaking nations. As a result, we ensure strict compliance to any and all local laws and regulations, while delivering heightened customer satisfaction results for our clients every single time
- Strict Quality Checks: Before passing certification, all our apps are checked thoroughly not only in-house but also by the client so as to ensure all their requirements have been met. With clients spread out across UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, etc., we have developed unique communication channels so as to ensure they feel involved during the app development process