MBSAP MEDIA RESEARCH SERVICES
Media exposure is not the end of your marketing and corporate communications endeavors. In fact, media exposure is just the beginning of a corporate identity building process through positive publicity. The next logical step is media monitoring. It is an important process, because it helps you track your media exposure money and efforts and provide scope for an in-depth analysis of the quality of your media exposure.
Get a FREE QUOTE
Make Mbsap work in 24 hours!
Our Media Research Services
Mbsap offers specialized media research services that provide key insights on the flow of information in different regions, markets, communities, and channels shape and work. Our Media research specialists come with varied industry research experience and are adept at understanding complex media research needs. Our team helps you identify and understand consumer behavior, including their views, opinions, preferences, tastes, and attitudes in real-time to help you organize your marketing strategies to meet changing market needs.
At Mbsap, we offer affordable media monitoring services in streams like TV news channels, print publications, websites/portals, and blogs. Our team constantly monitors and analyzes how media is portraying your business, and you get the latest media updates related to your company so that you can take swift action.
Some of the popular components of media market research are –
- Public Affairs Content
- Video/Audio News Releases
- Product Placement
- Use of Copyrighted Video/ Audio
- Infomercials and Billboards
To keep a track of all the above diverse set of channels, you need a media research team with excellent analytical and tracking skills, not to mention advanced media monitoring tools and contacts with media professionals, to do justice to the entire process.
Media Monitoring Solutions We Offer
Mbsap offers a team of expert media research and monitoring professionals who help you achieve better results for your global and region or geographical media research activities by keeping a track of how the media is reporting your brand. We are skilled at offering media research services in the following streams –
- Print Publications – The team at Mbsap is capable of monitoring media publications across the globe. Our team is experienced in tracking mainline, financial, and vernacular newspapers and magazines to report how the media is portraying your company. We also monitor press releases, editorials, tenders, advertisements, and articles etc.
- TV News Channels – Our media monitoring team helps you keep a track of your company’s representation in the world’s leading television news channels. Our advanced infrastructure and tools enable us to track mainline and regional news channels for the latest interviews, business news, reports, tickers, and stock analysis pertaining to your company.
- Online Media Monitoring – Websites and Portals – With the internet making its way into traditional marketing as a strong contender, Mbsap has extended its media monitoring services to add more value to your media tracking mix by including news section in numerous news sites, opinion-based websites, and financial portals.
- Blog Monitoring – Mbsap has the team and infrastructure to provide comprehensive blog monitoring coverage for your company across the millions of blogs available online. Our team has hands-on experience in handling automated blog monitoring that ensures almost no missed blog postings. At Mbsap , we also offer a digital clip book to store all your blog clips. This enables you to access your market intelligence from blog clips on an anywhere, anytime basis.